TSR Universe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungeons and Dragons style RPG

Rules: The low down......

Razorclaw
    Razorclaw
    Admin

Character sheet
    Hit points:
    Rules: The low down...... Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Rules: The low down...... Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
    Energon loss:
    Rules: The low down...... Left_bar_bleue100/100Rules: The low down...... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
    Armor damage:
    Rules: The low down...... Left_bar_bleue100/100Rules: The low down...... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Rules: The low down...... Empty Rules: The low down......

Post  Razorclaw Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:19 am

First off, I'll start out by saying that this has not been done before. So there will be some minor glitches time from time, but don't panic. The only way to prefect these rule sets is to play test them and see how the game mechanics work. If they are messed up in any form, we will adjust them and try again. So please, try to relax and enjoy yourselves. In all the success of this style depends on the players, and how well they work together.

With that being said (or wrote in this case.), I will start putting up the rules piece by piece, until we have all the rules up. If you have a question or concern just ask me, thats why admin's are here for in the first place. There is no need to freak out or get aggravated, remember there is NO ALREADY MADE RULES FOR THIS. We are using different sources for the rules here, (mostly D&D); and it will take some time to translate them into a working state for Transformers, Star Wars, and ect.. So please be patient.